Caalan Beach Resort at Taiyo Village is right on the ocean, with a great view of downtown El Nido, Cadlao Island and Caalan Beach. We’re located a 10-15 minute walk from downtown El Nido, away from the noise and bustle of town. We have 12 rooms, and have been family-owned and operated since we opened in 2006 as Taiyo Resort (we changed our name in 2013).
Our boat leaves right in front of our resort.
Click here to check for availability, and to book a room online.
- Accommodations and Rates
- Book a Room or Tour Online
- Island-Hopping Tours
- Meals and Amenities
- Photo Galleries
- Contact Us / Social Media
Getting to El Nido
- How to Get to Manila
- How to Get to El Nido
- Cherry & Roro Bus Schedule
- Coron/El Nido Ferry Boat Schedule
Things To Do
Other Helpful Links
- El Nido Business Directory
- What You Need to Know About Taking Taxis in Manila
- Cash and Credit Cards in El Nido
- The 4 Things You Must Know
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Packing Checklist
- Smartphone Apps for Travelers
- Useful Filipino Words and Phrases
- Weddings at Caalan Beach Resort
- Our Blog
Interesting Links About the Philippines
- Food of the Philippines
- Videos about the Philippines
- 17 Interesting Things About Living in El Nido
- Fun Facts About El Nido
* Members of our staff can speak English, Tagalog, Japanese and Korean.