Our resort is right on the ocean, with a great view of downtown El Nido, Cadlao Island and Caalan Beach. We’re located a 10-15 minute walk from downtown El Nido, away from the noise and bustle of town. We have 14 rooms, and have been family-owned and operated since we opened in 2006.
Update: you can now book a room (or boat tour) directly through our site! Click here to check for availability, and to book a room online.
El Nido is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places on earth, but what makes it truly special is the genuine warmness and friendliness of the Filipino people.
About Our Resort
- Accommodations and Rates
- Book a Room or Tour Online
- Island-Hopping Tours
- Meals at Caalan Beach Resort
- Photo Galleries
- Our Resort Policies
- Contact Us
Getting to El Nido
- How to Get to Manila
- How to Get to El Nido
- Cherry & Roro Bus Schedule
- Coron/El Nido Ferry Boat Schedule
Things To Do
Other Helpful Links
- What You Need to Know About Taking Taxis in Manila
- Cash and Credit Cards in El Nido
- The Three Things You Must Know
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Packing Checklist
- Smartphone Apps for Travelers
- Useful Filipino Words and Phrases
- Weddings at Caalan Beach Resort
Interesting Links About the Philippines
- Food of the Philippines
- Videos about the Philippines
- 17 Interesting Things About Living in El Nido
- Fun Facts About El Nido
* We speak English, Tagalog, Japanese and Korean.