Caalan Beach Resort is right on the ocean, with a great view of downtown El Nido, Cadlao Island and Caalan Beach. We’re located a 10-15 minute walk from downtown El Nido, away from the noise and bustle of town. We have 12 rooms, and have been family-owned and operated since we opened in 2006.
We just finished constructing two pools in our garden area. The children’s pool is 1 meter deep and has an underwater shelf that’s perfect for the youngest children to lounge. The adjacent adult pool goes from 1-1.5 meters deep.
You can book a room (or boat tour) directly through our site.
Our island hopping boats leave right in front of our resort.
Click here to check for availability, and to book a room online.
- Accommodations and Rates
- Book a Room or Tour Online
- Island-Hopping Tours
- Meals and Amenities
- Tripadvisor Reviews
- Photo Galleries
- Contact Us / Social Media
Getting to El Nido
- How to Get to Manila
- How to Get to El Nido
- Cherry & Roro Bus Schedule
- Coron/El Nido Ferry Boat Schedule
Things To Do
Other Helpful Links
- El Nido Business Directory
- What You Need to Know About Taking Taxis in Manila
- Cash and Credit Cards in El Nido
- The 4 Things You Must Know
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Packing Checklist
- Smartphone Apps for Travelers
- Useful Filipino Words and Phrases
- Weddings at Caalan Beach Resort
- Our Blog
Interesting Links About the Philippines
- Food of the Philippines
- Videos about the Philippines
- 17 Interesting Things About Living in El Nido
- Fun Facts About El Nido
* Members of our staff can speak English, Tagalog, Japanese and Korean.